Of the many questions we hear about the benefits of PCR H2O, one of the most frequent is how PCR (Phytocannabinoid Rich) compares to the traditional CBD everyone is familiar with. And while the two are very similar in purpose, there are some noticeable differences in the sourcing, extraction, purification and production of our PCR formula and water products. We thought it would be helpful to provide a brief yet informative list of key differences between CBD and PCR.
These are in no particular order of significance and we will eventually dedicate an entire article to each point. For now, here’s a rundown on some of the characteristics that make PCR a more desirable option for many individuals.
- PCR contains CBD along with a broad spectrum of additional cannabinoid compounds
- An enhanced extraction and water purification process to help improve bioavailability*
- PCR is extensively tested and verified to be 100% free of TCH or intoxicating compounds
- Sourced from organically-grown hemp free of pesticides, heavy metals and chemicals
- Quantum PCR H2O is infused with electrolytes and minerals to enhance utilization*
- PCR is Farm Bill Compliant and obtained from some of the country’s leading farmers
Synergistic Cannabinoids and the “Entourage Effect”
When we refer to the Entourage Effect responsible for PCR’s increased effects, we’re really taking about the synergism that takes place when uniting a more complete spectrum of active cannabinoid compounds. In addition to CBD, our innovative phytocannabinoid formula also contains CBG, CBC, CBN and several other terpenes to help maximize both effectiveness and absorption.* Our customers absolutely love it, as many have told us on numerous occasions that they can absolutely notice improved results.
If you’ve been looking the perfect water to complement your training, workload, sleep cycles and other aspects where CBD products are now commonly used, we invite you to experience our Phytocannabinoid Rich water and judge for yourself. You can order PCR H2O online or find it at retailers in your area by using our store finder.