Cannabidiol, or hemp, is a cannabis compound used as a natural remedy for a variety of health conditions and symptoms. It is a non-psychoactive compound that does not contain THC – the part of the marijuana plant that creates the “high” feeling. Thousands of people throughout the world use hemp oils and products for a range of health problems. Here are a few facts about how hemp can support natural healing, health, and wellness:
- Research shows that hemp oil has great potential for relieving chronic pain. Studies have found that hemp reduces inflammation in the joints and could provide relief from arthritis and multiple sclerosis.
- In multiple animal studies, researchers found that hemp improved mood and acted as an antidepressant. Researchers believe this is due to the way hemp triggers the brain’s serotonin receptors to regulate mood.
- Patients report relief from anxiety, pain, insomnia, and symptoms of epilepsy when taking hemp products. Two rare forms of childhood epilepsy, Lennox-Gastaut and Dravet syndromes, respond especially well to hemp treatments.
- hemp could alleviate cancer symptoms, such as nausea from chemotherapy treatments, and potentially slow and/or reduce the spread of cancer cells in humans.
- It is impossible to overdose on hemp or other cannabis products. They are also far less addictive (many believe they aren’t addictive at all) than other prescribed medications.
- Hemp is generally natural, with no added chemicals or drugs. It may therefore be better for many patients than other drugs that may cause serious side effects and adverse drug interactions.
Learn more about all the ways hemp oil can improve health and wellness. The possibilities are endless; especially as scientists discover more about the amazing benefits of cannabis for medicinal uses. If you’re ready to change your life with the powerful benefits of hemp oil and extracts, shop our store today and start your journey